Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Its the Final Countdown.

6 weeks in London is not long enough.

Unless of course you are a poor college student at the mercy of your more than generous family. In which case, at least financially, 6 weeks is plenty.

But regardless, I will be truly sad to leave here. I feel like I'm just getting used to everything and Chrissy and I already can't stop talking about when we'll be back. But in the meantime, I won't waste the days I have left.

Whats on the agenda?
1. The Tower Bridge
2. Westminster Abbey
3. Abbey Road
5. Notting Hill/Portobello Market
6. One more trip to the theatre
7. The Globe
8. A final exam for my Shakespeare class? YIKES!

Don't worry everyone. My camera is charged and ready and pictures will surface soon. It will be just like you were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment