Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cheating on Homework? Othello says, ‘T’is neither here nor there."

I'm not feeling too well right now so instead of going to the library to read Othello before my class in 3hours, I'm lying in bed watching the 1995 film adaptation. Hahahaha, I am such a jerk.


Mom, Dad, if you're reading this––sorry. I promise I usually do my homework properly. I am not really this irresponsible! But whatever, its not like I'm watching a movie as inspiration for my book report and getting caught by the teacher like Kathryn did in her freshman year at Notre Dame! Hahahaha, I'll never forget when Ms. Krauss called the house during dinner. Classic.


... see how I turned that around there? Heh, I really am sort of a jerk.

But don't worry family, I am getting plenty of culture. Chrissy and I are going to see Les Miserables at the Queen's Theatre tonight. I'm actually not very excited because it means I'm missing Karaoke night in the Student Union and Chrissy only wants to see this play cause some American teeny bopper is starring in it but you know, we'll just see how it goes.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have homework to watch. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment